Gevice: GNOME Network Device Manager
Gevice is a simple tool for the administration of network device.
The main features gevice includes are:
- Allow you to draw the net model.
- Allow you to print the model diagram in png and others formats.
- Allow you to save your model in database (Sqlite3)
- Allow you to manager the device, in terminal (telnet and ssh support.)
- Allow export data to CSV file. Use "|" to separate fields (or other).
Gevice development takes place in the GNOME GIT Server.
You can check out the latest code using the git program like this:
$ git clone git://git.gnome.org/gevice
Current maintainer and Original author: Alejandro Valdés Jimenez <avaldes at gnome.org>
gevice is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).